Saturday, March 21, 2009

First Post

I decided that I should have a blog devoted to things philosophical. I will hopefully go over my own thoughts and the thoughts of others concerning the great questions of philosophy in all three of its categories (epistemology, metaphysics, and logic). Hopefully it will end up being worth someone's time to read, but in the end its more of a way for myself to think out loud and better discus these topics with myself and others. I named this blog link thing dioko tin sophian , or "I pursue the wisdom" in ancient greek (with modern greek pronunciation though : p, well excluding the D I suppose, no one is perfect I guess haha). Hopefully ye, my readers, will likewise pursue wisdom. (διώκετε τήν Σοφιάν. This blog, also, has been planned to be a joint effort among me and two of my friends from my school whom are both theology philosophy double majors. It should prove to be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment